Record your song at low cost ..........
- Samata Audio Digital Multi-Track Studio offering all Audio Production services. We offer ALL Audio related services, including: Multi-track Audio Recording Song Writing & Music Production MIDI Music Composition & Arrangement Mixing & Post-Production Audio Restoration & Editing Multimedia, Audio CD Mastering, Demo Creation, CD Duplication and Replication. Contact us with any specific audio recording service needs. We also do the total work about your any musical project with a package deal, such as programming of your music, recording, dubbing, mixing and mastering of your music, that you can stay hassles free of your mind to make your commercial product.
- —Guest Samar
- Sometimes it was hard listening to other people talk about how good it feels when you accomplish something. I think the only thing im missing is to be able to record music. I love singing and i believe it is something God gives to certain people for certain reasons of which you might never know. I do know how to sing and I thank only God for it, but now I wanna record more than ever.
- —Guest gods child
looking for record label
- right now I write all my music & lyrics,also produce,album is almost ready,check it out.myspace.com/eamonoshea
None and both
- I am currently recording a indie folk pop album with an up and coming producer and I have financed the recording myself. The track are sounding great and we are getting good feedback from a platinum-selling producer. I know that having the know-how and the connections of a label could definitely help get the music heard. I'd rather work with a local indie label (in Montreal) to promote and distribute my record, and help me work the media. I also need help to put together a great band. Ultimately whatever will be will be, I may just distribute it myself online. I'm just happy to be creating great songs and music.
i got alot done i'm patient pt;2
- an so far now i'm recording a rock n roll rap track 1 or 2 so when i get that done people can check it out but i talk with people from michigan, an California so so far i'm doin good if its any way u can help me mrs. heather it will be very helpful because seriously i have faith for a major deal i'm very good at what i do i been written songs for 5 years now an now i have 80 songs written to be honest i wanna make a double disk album like some famous artists does an right now its so many artists i wanna work with i wanna work with snoop dogg,krayzie bone,bone thugs n harmony,yolanda adams,patti labell,young buck, e-40,kid rock,knieght riduz,lil jon,keri hilson,xzibit, an alot more i already got ideas, alot of ideas for my albums i have to do is get a music contract an i can get started so or u can reach me at myspace/sylintknieght or yahoo because ya'll email me alot there anyway so but its so many people wanna deal now days its difficult findin especially when ur in a small area.
- —Guest corey bryant AKA:sy-lint
i got alot done i'm patient
- hi i'm corey bryant i signed with ya'll before but i forgot my password but ya'll can email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org i receive alot of music info from u guys but lets get to business i have so much to say i want this dream i already recorded a song i suppose to record 2 more tracks i'm with talent 2k i know ya'll heard of the company i write songs i did so alot of network on the computer i join over 70 music sites on the computers i know how to get in touch with the celebrities, major labels,famous artists an more i rather not try to call them like that because they dont know anything about me yet. i'M located in tifton,Ga its a very small place we have no potential here whats so ever lol. but i suppose to be catchin a flight goin to L.A. by the end of this year or next i already did ever thing here in tifton so its time to take it to the next state but talent 2k choose me outta the top 10 demos so i hope to be receivin another letter from them soon well email me back thanks.
- —Guest corey bryant AKA:sy-lint
Make or break
- I think you have to be very careful and know exactly where you stand in your carreer. A deal can make or break an artist, and to be fair, it's not the label that takes you to success, even though you have a deal. It's down to you, your decisions and your objectives.
- —Guest Ivar
Exposure - Connections - a CHANCE!
- I think it would be fantastic to be on a label. Even if it wasn't much money, I am soooo busy doing everything for myself that I know I can't do it all, WELL. I see the record company as a resource and a team that wants to profit, I want to as well, but I want to make GOOD quality music, having professionals that have years of experience to help me would be worth not being in the benjamins. I agree with Christopher's comment, after even a negative record deal, there's still a reach and exposure that a contract can give an artist NOT to MENTION it gives the impression to others and future execs that you are worth a look. You are in the door. I can dream, here's my link: http://www.avalemert.com Best luck everyone! Ava
- —Guest avalemert
"Perfect Situation"? Of Course!!!
- It is important to remember that a record deal is not for life. It is at the most for the length of three album cycles (for a new artist). If, an artist felt like they were getting screwed throughout the length of the deal, I still think they'd come out the other end better than when they entered it. Don't you??? After a "crappy" stint with a label, the artist would have more fans than before, and then they can do build from there.
- —Guest Christopher Lars Carlson
I im seeking for a record label
- Here in my country it is very difficult to be heard around the world, thats because we are a very small country and there are no record label available here, so with a record label i think that it would help us to be recognise around the world as they have what it takes. so that's why i think i require a record label. http://www.myspace.com/drlatala
- i'm a singer/songwriter looking for a record deal...i'm very good at what i do...
- —Guest nicole
Previous31-41 of 41